Re: Excessive Skin Dryness - Fingers and Serials Work Brenda Grasmick 14 Nov 1995 22:57 UTC

Merle,
The phone # I found is (406) 486-5533....but I haven't had a chance to try
it to verify....hope it works!!

Brenda Grasmick     mtlawbg@class.org
Technical Services Librarian
State Law Library of Montana