Re: Journal of Family and Consumer Sciences Katy Ginanni 11 Dec 1995 22:41 UTC

Jean Lenville wrote:
> I am curious to know if the supplying vendor was the same for
>persons responding they had had no receipt of the new title, and was
>different for the one person who had current issues.

Hi, folks.  I think I'm safe in speaking for all the vendors out there
when I remind you that subscription agents do not actually *supply*
materials for you.  We can claim repeatedly, but we have little control
over what the publishers do or do not send.

Katy Ginanni
Acct Svcs Mgr, EBSCO
PO Box 2543, B'ham  AL  35202
kginanni%ess-br.ebsco@iss.ebsco.com
"Ain't no time to hate..."  --r.hunter & j.garcia