Re: Management International Review (4 messages) Birdie MacLennan 15 Dec 1995 15:18 UTC

4 messages, 79 lines:

(1)------------------------
Date:         Thu, 14 Dec 1995 14:13:37 CDT
From:         Carolyn Goodwin <lib_cag@SHSU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Management International Review -request for info.

Jane Wang wrote:

>  Does anyone subscribe to "MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL REVIEW"?
>There is a special issue (annual 1995) published in v.35
>according to the BUSINESS INDEX.  We have not received this
>issue.  Is this special issue included in the subscription or do
>we have to purchase it separately? ...
________________
We recd. a special issue for 1994(V.34) in Dec. of 1994, and did not pay any
extra for it.  I assume we will get it for 1995 as well.

Carolyn Goodwin
Library Assistant II
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX  77341
e-mail: LIB_CAG@SHSU.EDU

(2)-------------------------
Date:         Fri, 15 Dec 1995 08:46:40 GMT-10
From:         Rosemary Meiklejohn <R.MEIKLEJOHN@CENTRAL1.LIBRARY.UQ.OZ.AU>

We have a subscription to the above journal, and although we haven't
received any special issues yet for 1995, we have received several in
previous years, without having to order or pay for them separately.
Maybe they are in the mail!

Penny Verrall

for

Rosemary Meiklejohn
Serials Librarian
Acquisitions Dept.
Central Library
University of Queensland
St. Lucia Campus 4072
Queensland, Australia
E-MAIL: r.meiklejohn@library.uq.edu.au
FAX:07 365 6888

(3)----------------------------
Date:         Thu, 14 Dec 1995 18:09:35 -0500
From:         Jean Lenville <LENVILLE@URVAX.URICH.EDU>

We rec'd the supplemental issue in April, and were charged separately for
it. Check the inside back cover of any issue for a full explaination of
how this works.  Jean Lenville, Serials Librarian/Univ. of Richmond (VA)

(4)----------------------------
Date:         Fri, 15 Dec 1995 08:57:58 -0500
From:         Meg Robinson Arnold <ALI00MER@UNCCVM.UNCC.EDU>

We got a special issue with v.35 - Euro-Asian Management and Business I (we
received it 8/16/95). According to the back cover, there will also be a
Euro-Asian Management and Business II, but we haven't received it yet. I
don't see any additional payments for this, so it must have been included in
our subscription. Anything else I can tell you about it?

Margaret Robinson Arnold
Bindery Supervisor         ali00mer@email.uncc.edu
Atkins Library                 (00 = zero zero)
UNC Charlotte                ph:704-547-2127
9201 University City Blvd
Charlotte NC  28223-0001