Re: Software inquiry: Serials check-in/tracking for DOS? Betty Murr 03 Jan 1996 19:12 UTC

In addition to a direct reply, please post responses for the rest of us.  I
am currently looking for serials check-in/tracking software.  Dawson has a
program titled "PCMAX" which has worked well for us (DOS--286)--but we also
currently use Dawson as a jobber for periodicals.  (I am in the process of
bidding such for 1997).  Any input or suggestions would be most welcomed.

Betty Murr, Deputy Director                     voice:  314-441-2300
St. Charles City-County Library District        fax:    314-441-3132
425 Spencer Rd
P.O. Box 529                             email: bmurr01@mail.win.org
St. Peters, MO 63376

---------