MAGAZINE INVENTORY SOFTWARE (Claudia Brooks) Marcia Tuttle 19 Jan 1996 19:08 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 12:44:54 -0600
From: cbrenner@JHLS.LIB.MS.US
Subject: MAGAZINE INVENTORY SOFTWARE

1)We are currently using Works on an old Tandy 4000 to keep our magazine
inventory. We make the inventory available to the public in print form so
they can locate magazines in our library. We are getting an updated
computer with Windows and are looking for the best program to use for the
above stated purposes. Any information will be greatly appreciated.

2)Does anyone know if software is available that will allow us to put our
magazine inventory onto our SIRSI UNICORN automated system?

Please send responses to the email address listed below. Thank you.

cbrenner@jhls.lib.ms.us

Claudia Brooks
Periodicles Supervisor
Eudora Welty Library