Re: volume #'s for Editor & Publisher (Kathy Schmidt/Virginia Kreyer) Marcia Tuttle 29 Jan 1996 21:42 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 14:44:03 -0600
From: by way of Virginia Kreyer <virginia_kreyer@post.uwlax.edu> <Kathy_Schmidt@UWLAX.EDU>
Subject: Re: volume #'s for Editor & Publisher (Beth Joress)

Some cases are pretty obviously a misprint.  But in cases like this, where
that can't be determined for certain, I call my subscription agency to see
if they can find out what the publisher intended - or if I can find an 800
number, I sometimes just call the publisher myself.  I used to "wait and
see" but it seemed like I ended up handling it too many times that way.  In
the case of Editor & Publisher, my subscription agent was told that this was
a misprint.

At 01:08 PM 1/25/96 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

GINNY KREYER                           E-MAIL:   kreyer@uwlax.edu
PHONE:    (608) 785-8759           FAX:  (608) 785-8634

MURPHY LIBRARY: PERIODICALS
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-LA CROSSE
1631 PINE STREET
LA CROSSE,  WI    54601