Re: Smiling thru clenched teeth / Annals of Statistics Eva Tesaker 01 Mar 1996 15:10 UTC

It looks as though the frequency has been changed to bi-monthly in 1995, but
they forgot to change the "Published quarterly".  I wonder what they will do
in 1996?

Eva Tesaker
Eva Tesaker, Fakultetsbiblioteket SV
Periodicals Department