Re: Title change for Scholastic coach and athletic director Cynthia Santos 04 Mar 1996 15:27 UTC

we had the same problem what we did was put a see card with the old title.
this is to tell the patron to what vols it was called scholastic coach. also
a book end might be very helpful. we did this also in our dynix bib record
the old title and the new title.

[From:  Cynthia Santos <CSANTOS@STMARYTX.EDU>]