New Leader (Maria Joseph) Marcia Tuttle 20 Mar 1996 19:07 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 13:38:34 -0400
From: Maria Joseph <m.joseph@MAIL.BETHANY.WVNET.EDU>
Subject: New Leader

While trying to set up a check in calender on SIRSI for the title "The New
Leader" I came across something amusing/frustrating.

According to the statement of ownership in "The New Leader," this title is
published "Biweekly except monthly January through October, and no issues in
April, August and November. Number of issues published 13." (from v. 73, no. 9)

Seems to me that "The New Leader" should call itself a monthly, since December
is the only month with biweekly issues. -- And you do the math, it only works
out to 10 issues.

Someone please correct me if you see this differenty.

-Maria

Maria Joseph
Coordinator of Library Support Services
T.W. Phillips Memorial Libray
Bethany College
Bethany, WV 26032
phone: (304) 829-7339 fax: (304) 829-7333
e-mail: m.joseph@mail.bethany.wvnet.edu