Music Titles -- Pub. Status? (Danielle Argov) Ann Ercelawn 07 Mar 1996 16:57 UTC

Date: Thu, 07 Mar 1996 16:42:00 +0300
From: Danielle Argov <ARGOV@HAR1.HUJI.AC.IL>
Subject: info needed

Are the following titles alive or ceased?

1) Imago Musicae. International yearbook of musical iconography. (Libreria
                  Musicale Italiana Editrice) ISSN 0255-8831.
                  The last volume we received is vol.7, 1990.

2) Musica Disciplina. A yearbook of the history of music. (Haenssler Verlag)
                  ISSN 0077-2461.
                  The last volume we received is vol.45, 1991.

Please answer to me directly, not to the list.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Danielle Argov, Periodicals Department
Bloomfield Library for Humanities and Social Sciences
Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Mount Scopus
Jerusalem 91905  Israel
tel: 972-2-882122  fax: 972-2-322435
argov@har1.huji.ac.il