Need International Journal of Solids &... Publishing Pattern (Bill Benson) Marcia Tuttle 12 Mar 1996 16:28 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 09:32:20 -0500
From: Bill Benson <bensonwo@WL.WPAFB.AF.MIL>
Subject: Need International Journal of Solids &... Publishing Pattern

Serialsts,

I am not having any luck with Elsevier on this problem.  Perhaps you can help?

- ---------------------------------
Dear Elsevier (2nd try),

(I sent this to the e-mail address: nlinfo-f@elsevier.nl on 2/22/96 but
have had no reply.  Can you help?)

Your home pages are great, but how about adding publication scheduling
patterns so that librarians like myself can easily find out when your
issues will be coming out.  This is very important as we build and maintain
predictive check-in systems.

In particular, would you please let me know when your International Journal
of Solids and Structures will be published.  It was a semi-monthly and its
pattern was 24 issues a year on the 1st and 15th of the month, but now will
be published in 30 issues.  I need to know when to expect those extra 6
issues, as do many other libraries.

Thanks for your help.

Bill Benson, Serials Librarian       E-mail: bensonwo@b045mail.wpafb.af.mil

Wright Laboratory Technical Library, WL/DORT, Bldg. 22, Area B
2690 C St, Ste. 4, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433-7411

Tel: (513) 255-6750                   Fax: (513) 476-4826