Re: Journal of precision teaching and celeration (Mitch Turitz) Marcia Tuttle 18 Mar 1996 17:01 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 08:24:32 -0800
From: Mitch Turitz <turitz@SFSU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Journal of precision teaching and celeration (fwd)

I received a request to re-post this message previously posted on
Serialst.  Since many people may have deleted the original message prior to
reading the suggestion by Regina Reynolds that you all copy the message
(and edit it as needed) for sending to your favorite publisher when they
make an unnecessary title change, here it is.
-- Mitch

Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 14:38:04 -0600
From: Claudia McDade <cmcdade@jsucc.jsu.edu>
To: Mitch Turitz <turitz@sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Journal of precision teaching and celeration

Mitch--

Thank you! Thank you!  You are the first to call to our attention the
consequences of our name change that we did not consider.  We will
take your comments under advisement immediately.

Love your postscript!

Sincerely,

Claudia E. McDade, Ph.D.
Editor, Journal of Precision Teaching and Celeration