Missing issues for COMMUNITY & JUNIOR COLLEGE LIBRARIES (Gary Klein) Marcia Tuttle 19 Mar 1996 13:20 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:24:11 -0800
From: Gary Klein (bear-at-heart) <gklein@WILLAMETTE.EDU>
Subject: Missing issues for COMMUNITY & JUNIOR COLLEGE LIBRARIES

     I am trying to locate issues of COMMUNITY & JUNIOR COLLEGE LIBRARIES
for a project that I am working on, and I need some help.

     ISSN #0276-3915 produces only one record on OCLC for this title, and
there has not been any name changes that I can detect.

     Did this publication pause its production cycle?

     LIBRARY LITERATURE claims to index this title cover-to-cover, but I
cannot locate a citation to this journal in 1992-1994.  Volume #7 is
listed as 1991, and then I found one library listing Volume #8 arriving
in 1995!  Likewise, ERIC covers most journals only sporadically (they
probably call it "selective" coverage), and I cannot find any citations
for this journal after 1991.

     I have the contact info for the publisher, but I just wanted to
check here with the Serials Librarians, before I go up the ladder.

     THANKS IN ADVANCE

GARY KLEIN "not your average leathered librarian"
Hatfield Library / Willamette University / Salem, Oregon 97301 USA
work #503-370-6743 / gklein@willamette.edu