Criteria for selection of serial format (Sarah-Jane Saravani) Ann Ercelawn 18 Apr 1996 14:21 UTC

Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 14:41:26 +1300
From: Sarah-Jane Saravani <LBSJS@TWP.AC.NZ>
Subject: Criteria for selection of serial format

As a smaller academic library with serials holdings numbering about
1400 (majority print, a small number of CD-ROM and even smaller
number on microfiche or microfilm; no E-journals to date) we are
addressing the issue of establishing criteria for the selection of
serial format. If others have been down this path before us and can
offer help in this matter it will be gratefully accepted. Please
reply directly and I shall summarise responses if there is interest.

Many thanks

Sarah-Jane Saravani
Serials Librarian
The Waikato Polytechnic Library