Re: Revista/Review Interamericana Charles Tremper 03 Apr 1996 16:19 UTC

Carolyn Goodwin <lib_cag@SHSU.EDU> wrote:
> I hope this is not a question that I missed the answer to, but does anyone
> have a current address/phone number for the publisher of Revista/Review
> Interamericana?  We haven't gotten anything in years-and wonder if they still
> are publishing.

If you are referring to the title published in Washington by the
Interamerican committee on bibliography , FAXON informed us in Jan.,
that v.44, no.1 (1994) was the last issue published.

Charles F. Tremper
Head, Serials Unit and Serials Catalogue Libn.
Bibliographic Services Dept.
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, N.Y.  13244
telephone:  (315) 443-9775