_Demography_ -- Request for info (Laura Vogler) Ann Ercelawn 11 Apr 1996 22:01 UTC

Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 14:03:32 -0500
From: LAURA VOGLER <VOGLERL@SCHOLAR.WABASH.EDU>
Subject: Question to the subscribers of Demography

To those of you who subscribe to Demography, I have a question.

I just received an issue of Demography which is labeled v.32, no.3
August 1995.  I did not receive the v.32, no.2 issue.  As this is
only April, I am wondering if they mislabeled this volume.  Is it
possible this is actually v.32, no.2?

I thought I would see if any of you know what is going on.  (It is
possible that I am just missing v.32, no.2.)

Any ideas?

Laura Vogler

Laura Vogler                     Internet: voglerl@scholar.wabash.edu
Lilly Library