Binding with missing issues (Jocelyn Kramer) Ann Ercelawn 11 Apr 1996 22:02 UTC

Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 13:28:15 -0700
From: Jocelyn Kramer <jkramer@LCLARK.EDU>
Subject: Binding with missing issues

We try very hard to obtain missing issues before binding an incomplete
volume.  While we go through the process of trying to track down the
missing issue, we keep the incomplete volumes on shelves in the Serials
Department, where they can be found easily by library staff, but where
they are safe from further unauthorized "borrowing".  If a missing issue
does show up, we will either bind it separately or re-bind the volume,
depending on a number of factors.

Jocelyn Kramer                  email: jkramer@lclark.edu
Northwestern School of Law      Phone: (503) 768-6693
10015 SW Terwilliger Blvd.
Portland, OR 97219