Claiming (Liz Breier) Ann Ercelawn 24 May 1996 15:25 UTC

Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 09:49:38 -0500
From: Liz Breier <axlz@MUSICA.MCGILL.CA>
Subject: claiming

I am new to this list to I don't know if this topic has been discussed before.
I would like to know if anyone has set standards for claiming.
How many working days should a claim take to resolve?
How often are claims made?
What is the percentage of claims resolved within a certain period?

What should we expect from our agents, how do we know we are getting the service
we are paying for?

Any thoughts?

Liz Breier - Jewish General Hospital Health Sciences Library
             3755 Ch. Cote Ste. Catherine, Montreal, Quebec H3T 1E2
             (514-340-8222 x5929) fax: 514-340-7552
             e-mail axlz@musica.mcgill.ca