Bulletin of Hispanic Studies (4 messages) Birdie MacLennan 14 May 1996 22:35 UTC

4 messages, 98 lines:

(1)------------------------
Date:         Tue, 14 May 1996 08:17:51 -0800
From:         Freya Anderson <anfna@UAA.ALASKA.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Need info - Bulletin of Hispanic Studies

The last I heard, both of your statements were correct.  A legal decision
had not yet been made, but at this point, both universities were allowed
to publish.  I believe the last issue we got was from Liverpool, but I
don't want to guarantee it at this point.  If necessary, I can check our
shelves.

Freya Anderson
University of Alaska Anchorage
Consortium Library

(2)-------------------------
Date:         Tue, 14 May 1996 12:30:05 -0400
From:         Steve Murden <SMURDEN@GEMS.VCU.EDU>

Brad Coon said:

> Could I be so bold as to ask you to send me a copy of the Liverpool
> letter?

Actually, I think it would be wonderful if someone (anyone) would
type in both the Liverpool letter and the Glasgow letter.  I have
seen neither, which is pretty normal for paperwork that tries to
get through the maw of our university and library mail rooms.

Thanks.

Steve Murden
Virginia Commonwealth University
smurden@gems.vcu.edu

(3)------------------------
Date:         Tue, 14 May 1996 13:26:41 -0400
From:         Gregory Szczyrbak <gszczyrb@MARAUDER.MILLERSV.EDU>
Subject:      Bulletin of Hispanic Studies

        We received the January issue of "Bulletin of Hispanic Studies"
from the University of Glasgow just yesterday.  We already had the
Liverpool issue for January.  My student thought it was a duplicate.  We
will wait to see if any more issues or letters are received from either
publisher.

Gregory Szczyrbak
Millersville University
Ganser Library
Millersville, PA 17551
gszczyrb@marauder.millersv.edu

(4)------------------------
Date:         Tue, 14 May 1996 14:38:15 -0400
From:         "Geraldine H. Wescott" <wescott@LYCO.LYCOMING.EDU>

We got an issue today from University of Glasgow - same issn,same
title,same volume #, different contents and editors (of course <g>).

I called Ebsco, they tell me they sent the money to Liverpool to renew
the subscription.  The note in the Glasgow copy says they will send the
four issues for 1996 to all subscribers who renewed through Liverpool.
Craziness!

Gerre

*  Gerre Wescott-Periodicals Technician       <wescott@lycoming.edu>    *
*  Lycoming College                           voice - 717-321-4089      *
*  Snowden Library                            fax   - 717-321-4090      *
*  700 College Place                          campus box #141           *
*  Williamsport PA 17701-5192                 "Dux femina facti"        *