Re: Pediatrics -question re. v.87 Mrs J. Richardson 07 Jun 1996 16:09 UTC

I have checked our volume 87 and on p.751-760 there is an article
Autistic children: diagnosis and clinical features by Isabelle
Rapin.  Following this thre is Prenatal and perinatal factors in the
etiology of autism by Karin B. Nelson, pp.761-773.  Then from
774-780 there is Indices of neural functions in Autism by Minshew,
Neuroanatomic imaging in autism by Courchesne pp781-790,
Microscopic neuroanatomic abnormalities in Autism, Bauman
p791-796. All these pages appear to be labelled Supplement (to
issue No. 5, May 1991.

I hope this information helps.

Joan Richardson,
Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, UK