Reviews of Journals (Peter Boll) Marcia Tuttle 18 Jul 1996 13:29 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 1996 08:15:08 -0500
From: Peter Boll <BOLLP@CENTRAL.EDU>
Subject: Reviews of Journals

Being relatively new to the area of serials librarianship, I hope someone
can help me locate a source for the following information. One of our
professors would like to find a source that gives reviews or content
descriptions of the journals our library subscribes to in his discipline
(education).

Any help I can get with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in
advance

Pete Boll
Acquisitions Librarian

Geisler Library                  Email: bollp@central.edu
Central College                  Phone: 515-628-5221
812 University St.                 Fax: 515-628-5327
Pella, IA 50219