Can't locate (Patricia Parbour0 Tuttle, Marcia 24 Jul 1996 09:14 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 12:09:07 EDT
From: Patricia Barbour <3TEC6HW@CMUVM.CSV.CMICH.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list SEREDIT <SEREDIT@uvmvm.uvm.edu>
Subject: Can't locate

Hi Everyone,
  I hope someone out there can help me.  We receive(d) a couple of
journals from Charles Schlacks,Jr.,Publisher.  The last address we
have on file is:   Center for Multiethnic & Transnational Studies
                   Univ. of Southern Calif.
                   Kerckhoff Hall, 734 West Adams Blvd.
                   Los Angeles, CA  90089-7724
  We have tried letter, phone & fax to reach him, but without any
response at all.

  Does anyone had any contact with him?  Does anyone know of a new
address, phone or fax number?  This is getting very frustrating.

  Thanks for any help you can send me!

Pat Barbour, Serials Coordinator       Phone: (517)774-6417
Cental Michigan University Libraries     FAX: (517)774-4499
Park 204 - Serials Acquisitions        email: 3tec6hw@cmuvm.csv.cmich.edu
Mt. Pleasant, MI  48859