Addresses for various subscription agents (Leslie Horner Button) Marcia Tuttle 26 Jul 1996 20:55 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 14:51:25 -0400
From: button@LIBRARY.UMASS.EDU

Dear Serialists:

An academic department on my campus has contacted one of my colleagues, seeking
addresses for the following subscription agents.  Our library does not do
business with any of these agents and I have not been able to locate
addresses in my normal sources (some of them I have never heard of & a few
look like they are acronyms).  If you have a current address, I would
appreciate it:

                Turner
                McGregor
                SMS
                UNK
                Ex Liber
                AKA TKI

Thank you.

Leslie Horner Button
Head, Serials Section-Acquisitions Department
University of Massachusetts Library
Amherst, MA  01003
button@library.umass.edu