Looking for easy German-language journal (Christopher A. Corbell) Marcia Tuttle 15 Jul 1996 12:09 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 16:44:04 -0700
From: Christopher A. Corbell <ccorbell@OREDNET.ORG>
Subject: Looking for easy German-language journal

Can anyone recommend a German-language periodical that
first- and second-year American (college) students would
find accessible?

I'm looking for something along the lines of
_Le_Journal_Francais_ (formerly D'Amerique), but
in German, covering German news & culture.

This is for a Community College library subscription.
We currently subscribe to Die Zeit, Der Stern and
Brigitte.  Since many of our students are continuing
education (i.e., they're older), a high-school level
scholastic journal would be inadequate.

Thanks in advance, and feel free to reply via e-mail.

Christopher Corbell      ccorbell@orednet.org
Periodicals Assistant
Clatsop Community College Library
Astoria, OR