Re: BROADCASTING & CABLE (Freya Anderson) Marcia Tuttle 15 Jul 1996 20:08 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 11:48:27 -0800
From: Freya Anderson <anfna@UAA.ALASKA.EDU>
Subject: Re: BROADCASTING & CABLE (Kathleen Hanrahan)

Kathleen-
This would pose a binding problem, so we get out of it by just getting
the microfilm.  If that was not an option, we would probably bind the
first two issues together, #3-4 together, and then the rest of the year
together.  It's not a wonderful solution, but it's the best one I see.
Freya Anderson
University of Alaska Anchorage
Consortium Library