Re: Agricultural Experiment Station Publication (Mark McCallon) Ann Ercelawn 01 Aug 1996 14:10 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 08:17:15 -0500
From: "Mark McCallon, 674-2348" <MARKM@ALCON.ACU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Agricultural Experiment Station Publications (Donna Sue Yanney)

Our library receives Agricultural Experiment Station materials, and catalogs
the items individually when possible.  The items are in the regular collection,
and do circulate (even the small flyers).  I have not had the opportunity to
obtain any use statistics, since we have only recently started cataloging them.

Let me know how it goes for you.
Mark McCallon                              Mark McCallon
Abilene Christian University               221 Brown Library
Abilene, Texas                             ACU Box 29208
MARKM@ALCON.ACU.EDU                        Abilene, Texas  79699-2208