Queries re: Am J Med and J Pediatrics (Natalie Gorvine) Ann Ercelawn 01 Aug 1996 20:28 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 14:36:08 -0500
From: Natalie Gorvine <GORVINE@EMAIL.CHOP.EDU>
Subject: Queries re : Am J Med and J Pediatrics

Good afternoon.  I have two questions particularly for those in medical
libraries:
1) Has anyone received supplements to Vol. 100, 1996 of the American
Journal of Medicine OTHER THAN #1A, 2A, 5A, and 6A?  In past years
there has been a listing of the supplements at the end of the volume, but
no such list appeared in the June issue, and I hesitate to send the volume
to the bindery until I am confident that it is complete.
2)  Has anyone yet received the July, 1996 issue of Journal of Pediatrics
(Vol. 129, #1)?  I don't recall having had to claim this title as late any time
during the past decade that I have worked here, but I suppose there is
always a first time.
Please respond directly to me rather than clutter the list.  Thanks in
advance. - Natalie L. Gorvine, Library Assistant, The Children's Hospital
of Philadelphia

gorvine@email.chop.edu