Re: Addresses for Various Subscription Agents (Marie Murphy) Ann Ercelawn 01 Aug 1996 20:38 UTC

Date: Thu, 01 Aug 1996 11:59:12 -0800
From: Marie Murphy <mamm1@OFFICE.NSH.LIBRARY.NS.CA>

SMS is now known as FAXON Canada Ltd. (A Dawson Company).  The Head
Office is in London, Ontario.

Marie D. Murphy
Serials Supervisor
Spring Garden Road
Halifax Regional Library
mamm1@office.nsh.library.ns.ca
Phone (902)-490-5824

  not do business with any of these agents and I have not been able to locate