Silicon Chip -- Anyone own? (Bill Benson) Ann Ercelawn 05 Aug 1996 18:01 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Aug 1996 12:57:56 -0400
From: Bill Benson <bensonwo@WL.WPAFB.AF.MIL>
Subject: Silicon Chip - Anyone own?

I would not normally bother the list with this, but we are having a lot of
trouble locating anyone who owns a magazine called Silicon Chip.  It is on
UnCover but not available through them, and it is not on OCLC nor anywhere on
the Internet.   The only holder I have been able to find is the National
Library of Australia.

Thanks,

Bill Benson, Serials Librarian      E-mail:  bensonwo@b045mail.wpafb.af.mil

Wright Laboratory Technical Library, WL/DORT, Bldg. 22, Area B 2690 C St, Ste.
4, Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433-7411

Tel: (513) 255-6750                   Fax: (513) 476-4826
Visit our Library home page at:
         http://www.wl.wpafb.af.mil/library/welcome.htm