Thanks!: Re: Council on Technology Teacher Education. Yearbook (Chris Koehler) Marcia Tuttle 08 Aug 1996 15:23 UTC

:-)   - from your moderator

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 1996 09:47:06 -0500
From: Chris Koehler <c-koeh@MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU>
Subject: Thanks!: Re: Council on Technology Teacher Education. Yearbook

I'd like to take the opportunity to publicly thank Felecia and all the
others who took the time to respond to my query.  They have provided me
with useful information to pass on to our vendor.  And at the risk of
sounding like an Oscar recipient, I'd like to thank the moderators and
operators of this list for providing a valuable resource for serials
persons everywhere.

Chris

>> Has anybody received an edition of "Yearbook (Council on Technology Teacher
>> Education)" newer than the 42nd (1993) or know of the current status of this
>> publication?  Please email me directly.
>
>We have received 3 editions of the Yearbook since the 42nd.  No. 43 was
>received on 6/15/94, no. 44 on 5/23/95 and no. 45 on 5/3/96.
>
>Felecia Clifton                                 Chester Fritz Library
>clifton@plains.nodak.edu                        University of North Dakota
>Library Associate II                            Grand Forks, ND  58202
>
>"The only tyrant I accept in this world is the 'still small voice' within"
>                                                                Gandhi

Chris Koehler                            Email: c-koeh@maroon.tc.umn.edu
University of Minnesota                  Phone: 612-624-3755
St.Paul Campus Library                   Fax: 612-624-9245
1984 Buford Ave.
St.Paul, MN 55108  USA

"Oh, Lisa, you and your stories: Bart's a vampire, beer kills brain cells.  Now
let's go back to that... building... thingie... where our beds and TV... is."
--Homer Simpson