Re: On shelf generalities (James Huesmann) Marcia Tuttle 14 Aug 1996 12:01 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 08:36:17 -0600
From: James Huesmann <huesmanj@LHL.LIB.MO.US>
Subject: Re: On shelf generalities (Jeanette Skwor)

Jeanette,

        Linda Hall is mostly closed stacks, and completely so for serials.
However, our monograph collection is split between open stacks
(1960-present) and older material in closed stacks.  We also have an Annex
collection (not off-site, but as remote as possible in our buildings :-)  ),
where many older, less utilized serial collections (and other items) go.

James Huesmann
Head, Technical and Automated Services
Linda Hall Library
5109 Cherry St.