Re: J Meteorological Soc Japan - missing pgs. Marilyn M. Haskell 26 Sep 1996 14:53 UTC

You should have a v.72, no.2B dated June 1995 which includes pages 267-675.
 It is about 3 times the size of the other issues.

Marilyn Haskell
South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
Rapid City, SD
<mhaskell@MSMAILGW.SDSMT.EDU>