Re: Table of contents and copyright Martha Parsons 27 Sep 1996 18:30 UTC

Please post responses to the list, or Susan, could you summarize responses
sent to you directly?  I'm in a small special library also, and am very
interested in the issue of table of contents routing and possibly scanning
into e-mail.

Thanks.

Martha Parsons
WSU/CE Energy Program Library