Re: Integrated Library Systems Task Force seeks info. Naomi P. Fackler 27 Sep 1996 21:17 UTC

Editor's note:  Individual replies and/or a summary of replies posted
to SERIALST would be welcome.   -Birdie

We are also looking for a new system. Please pass you answers along to
us. Thanks.                          Naomi

                Naomi P. Fackler                        (409) 845-7460
                Medical Sciences Library                fax (409) 845-7493
                Texas A&M University                    n-fackler@tamu.edu
                College Station TX 77843-4462