Re: Copiers (fwd) Birdie MacLennan 05 Sep 1996 21:04 UTC

Date: Wed, 04 Sep 96 16:52:00 PDT
From: "LaJudice, Rose" <rlajudic@hs1.buffalo.edu>
Subject: RE: Copiers -request for info.

 Dear Eileen,

 I saw once, in a library journal, a copier espcially made for copying
book and journals.  That is instead of a flat surface the copying surface
was in the shape of a right angle.  I hope this makes sense.  Of course I
assume is was quite expensive.  We have a Kodak and it was not really made
with a library in mind and breaks down a fair amount, also the glass has
been broken 2x due to people pressing down on heavy journals.

 You might want to call a university library as they experience heavy use.

 Rose M. LaJudice
 rlajudic@hs1.buffalol.edu

-------