Re: Vocational education journal now Techniques? Pauline Bryant 10 Sep 1996 18:10 UTC

Gregory -
Thanks for alerting us to this title change.  On page 10 of the May 1996
issue (v.71, #5), we are given the information - but not the new ISSN.
A note at the bottom of the page states "The next magazine you receive will
be the September issue.  It will be wrapped in card stock printed with the
old logo to remind you that this is your professional publication."  Maybe
we will recognize it now that we have been *warned".  Thanks again for the
info.

Pauline Bryant, Serials Dept.
Al Harris Library, Southwestern Okla State Univ
Weatherford, Oklahoma 73096
bryant@host1.swosu.edu          (405) 774-7022