Our new automated system (fwd) Marcia Tuttle 04 Oct 1996 19:14 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 11:46:39 EST
From: AMY E SMITH <agunn@ADMIN.MC3.EDU>
To: Multiple recipients of list SEREDIT <SEREDIT@uvmvm.uvm.edu>
Subject: Our new automated system

Hello Fellow Serials-Listers,

     Here at Montgomery County Community College we have just brought
up our first automated library system.  This includes the OPAC,
Circulation, Acquisitions, Serials.  We have the SIRSI system for
windows.  Is there anyone out there who has the same system and may
be able to offer helpful hints for serials?  I am specifically
interested in bibliographic records of uncatalogued periodicals and
newspapers and setting up order entry and invoicing.
     Please e-mail me personally if you are willing to answer any
questions.  Thank you in advance.

Amy Elizabeth Gunn-Periodicals Assistant
Learning Resources Center
Montgomery County Community College
340 DeKalb Pike
Blue Bell, PA  19422