Re: MMWR is no longer free (Anne C. Bunting) Marcia Tuttle 25 Nov 1996 16:03 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 1996 15:06:03 -0600
From: Anne C. Bunting <ABUNTING@AM.UTMEM.EDU>
Subject: Re: MMWR is no longer free

We kept wondering why we didn't receive any MMWR after May 1996. Somehow
we missed the notice that is was no longer free. We are now going to miss
6 months of 1996.

There are now two editions of MMWR. I don't remember the exact details now
but one is less than the other and supposed to be only a few days later.
By the time we discovered all this, it was too late to get the rest of
1996 so we are starting a subscription Jan 1997 through EBSCO to the least
expensive one. I think it is half price.

Anne C. Bunting
Collection Management Librarian
University of Tennessee Memphis
Health Sciences Library