International Review (Steve Murden) Marcia Tuttle 26 Nov 1996 21:56 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 16:55:22 -0400
From: Steve Murden <SMURDEN@GEMS.VCU.EDU>
Subject: International Review

According to our vendor, the last issue of International Review
(published in Stuebenville, Ohio) was v.14:no.1 (1990:Spr.).  After
that, it supposedly ceased.  The OCLC record (#20351221) is not
closed.  Does anyone have any later issues?  If so, what is the
chronology/enumeration on them and when did you receive them?

Thanks.

Steve Murden
Virginia Commonwealth University
smurden@gems.vcu.edu

And yes, I have sent 3 messages in a row.  It's called pre-holiday
catch-up.  ;-)