Information on jrnl: ALCOHOLISM (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 04 Dec 1996 22:34 UTC

2 messages, 56 lines:

(1)------------------------
Date:         Wed, 4 Dec 1996 16:24:59 EST
From:         Elizabeth Nolan <enolan@WWILKINS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Need information on jrnl: ALCOHOLISM

This journal's periodicity changed from bimonthly to 9 times a year in 1996.

If you need additional information, you can contact the publisher, Williams &
WIlkins, at 1-800-638-6423.

Elizabeth Nolan
Williams & Wilkins
enolan@wwilkins.com.

(2)-------------------------
Date:         Wed, 4 Dec 1996 14:49:14 -0800
From:         Florence Schreibstein <schreibs@AECOM.YU.EDU>

Hi Kira,
  I looked at our copy. Even though it's been bi-monthly and says so at
the bottom of the table of contents if you look at the verso in the
November issue, where it says, "get a free copy for your library" it
says, "published 9 times a year". No. 7 is Oct, no. 8 November, and I
guess, no. 9 will be December. In the second half of the year there have
been 2 supplements, one with no. 7 and the other with no. 8.  There was
at least one supplement earlier in the volume.
  Hope this helps.

--
Florence Schreibstein                        email:
schreibs@aecom.yu.edu

-------