Re: U.S. Housing Market Conditions (fwd) Arlene Weible 20 Dec 1996 17:49 UTC

Here's a solution for libraries that are depositories ...

Arlene Weible
Periodicals and Government Documents Librarian
Willamette University
Mark O. Hatfield Library
Salem, OR 97301
Phone: 503-375-5343
Fax: 503-370-6141
Internet address: aweible@willamette.edu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 1996 10:45:45 est
From: chiefdab@cx000757.access.digex.net
To: GOVDOC-L@PSUVM.PSU.EDU
Cc: aweible@willamette.edu
Subject: Re: U.S. Housing Market Conditions (fwd)

Copies of the U.S. Housing Market Conditions, November 1996 have
arrived at GPO and will be distributed to libraries sometime after the
first of the year under item #0581-K-01, class # HH 1.120/2:
Libraries that have been receiving this title in their regular shipment
boxes will continue to receive it at no charge to the library through
the Federal Depository Library Program.  Thanks to all who notified LPS
of a possible problem.

Robin Haun-Mohamed
Library Programs Service (SLLA)
U.S. Government Printing Office