Re: Life 60th Anniversary issue -request for info. Stephen Clark 17 Jan 1997 22:13 UTC

The 60th Anniversary issue is dated October 1996.  I remembered that as I
collected all of my copies of LIFE which I bring in to our library so that
we have decent binding copies.

Stephen D. Clark                        phone:  757-221-3107
Acquisitions Librarian                  fax:  757-221-2635
College of William and Mary             e-mail:  sdclar@mail.swem.wm.edu
Earl Gregg Swem Library
P.O. Box 8794
Williamsburg, VA  23187-8794