CONSER module question & addenda (3 messages) Birdie MacLennan 21 Jan 1997 15:11 UTC

3 messages, 52 lines:
----------------------------

Date:         Mon, 20 Jan 1997 14:50:00 -0600
From:         Patricia Thompson <pthompso@SERAPH1.SEWANEE.EDU>
Subject:      CONSER module question-- addendum

I did find the web version at the Conser web site.  Has the print copy been
distributed yet?  If so, we need to claim it.

Patricia R. Thompson
Technical Services Librarian-
Head of Cataloging
duPont Library
735 University Ave.
University of the South
Sewanee, TN 37383
pthompso@sewanee.edu
615-598-1657 (voice)
615-598-1702 (fax)

(2)-----------------------
Date:      Mon, 20 Jan 1997 10:12:00  EST
From:      Birdie MacLennan <bmaclenn@uvmvm.uvm.edu>

Yes, the print copy has been distributed.  Our records
show that Module 31 (Remote Access Computer File Serials) was
first issued in update 3 (spring 1995) to the CCM and that there
have been subsequent updates and revisions (the latest print
update we rec'd was update 4 (fall 1995)).  Perhaps others have
more current info. re. printed information. ??  The web site is
probably more current -- I noticed a revision date of 11/96 on it.

    Birdie MacLennan
    Serials Coordinator      bmaclenn@uvmvm.uvm.edu
    University of Vermont    bmaclenn@zoo.uvm.edu

(3)-------------------------------
Date:         Tue, 21 Jan 1997 15:02:03 GMT
From:         John Nicklen <ca293jn@ADMIN.NLS.UK>
Subject:      Re: CONSER module question

Module 31 deals with remote access computer file serials.  It is also
available online:

       http://lcweb.loc.gov/acq/conser/module31.html

John E. Nicklen                                 E-mail: j.nicklen@nls.uk
Head of Serials Cataloguing Unit                Phone:  +44 (0)131 226 4531
National Library of Scotland                    Fax:    +44 (0)131 220 6662
George IV Bridge
Edinburgh EH1 1EW