Re: Journal of the National Cancer Institute (Nancy Hanks) Marcia Tuttle 19 Feb 1997 19:58 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 14:35:16 -0500
From: hanks, nancy <nancy.hanks@SRU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Journal of the National Cancer Institute (Alfred Kraemer)

        The News and Article Abstracts from the Journal of the National
Cancer Institute are available on their Web site
(wwwicic.nci.hih.gov/jnci/).  When I clicked on 1997, there was a message
that the News and Article Abstracts were not available during the transition
to publication with Oxford.  I got the impression that the News and Article
Abstracts would still be available for free.
        Full text of articles did not seem to be available.
        There is information about the National Cancer Institute's new
Information Associates Program with an e-mail form and a phone number to
obtain further information (which I haven't done yet so I can't supply any
more detail).  This is a fee service.
        I did not see information on subscribing to Journal of the National
Cancer Institute.
        Hope this helps.

At 09:40 AM 2/19/97 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]
Nancy S. Hanks                          Phone:  412-738-2658
Serials Librarian                       Fax:    412-738-2661
Bailey Library                          Email:  nancy.hanks@sru.edu
Slippery Rock University
Slippery Rock, PA  16057