Re: Religion Teacher's Journal (Maggie Clarke) Marcia Tuttle 20 Feb 1997 13:12 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 16:51:47 -0500
From: Margaret A Clarke <maclarke@RS01.KINGS.EDU>
Subject: Re: Religion Teacher's Journal

Does anyone have any idea on what the problem is with the numbering of
Religion Teacher's Journal (ISSN 0034-401x) lately?  Here is what we have
received:
January 1997  v.30#7
February 1997 v.30#7
March 1997    v.31#2
According to the pub info this is published from September thru May
combining issues in November/December and April/May.  That would mean 7
issues per volume.  I need to know when the volume starts (calendar
year?) and how others have handled this publication, as far as entering
for PAC use.  Please send information to me personally.  Any thing that
will shed some light on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Maggie Clarke
D. Leonard Corgan Library
Kings College