Studia Mystica (Martha Taylor) Marcia Tuttle 21 Feb 1997 18:26 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 13:00:22 -0500
From: Taylor, Martha <MTaylor@VTS.EDU>
Subject: Studia Mystica

I have a question about the current publication practice of Studia
Mystica. This journal announced it was switching to producing one issue
per year with v. 16 1995. We received v. 16 1995 as an annual just as
they promised. The 1996 issue, however, arrived as v. 17, no. 2. I'm not
sure what this means. Is there a v. 17, no. 1, and if so, is this title
still an annual? Would anyone who has some insight into this title
please email me at MTaylor@vts.edu. Thanks.

Martha Taylor
Periodicals Librarian
Virginia Theological Seminary