Re: ANSI/NISO standard info needed (Regina Reynolds) Marcia Tuttle 21 Feb 1997 19:35 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 13:27:54 -0500
From: Regina Reynolds <rrey@LOC.GOV>
Subject: Re: ANSI/NISO standard info needed (Catherine Nelson)

Steve, Z39.1 has, indeed, been withdrawn since it is no longer current and
since the revision process for it was not able to move forward with a
revised standard.  If anyone has an interest in taking on the task of
editing the standard based on comments received during the last draft
process, I'm sure Pat Harris of NISO would like to hear from you.

As for the You Name it Brochure, credit should go to the ALCTS Serials
Section of ALA.  As a member of the Task Force that developed the
brochure, it's good to hear that you've found it helpful.  It is also
available from both the NSDP and the ALCTS home pages.

Regina Reynolds
Head, National Serials Data Program
Library of Congress
rrey@loc.gov