ANSI/NISO Standard Z39.1 (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 21 Feb 1997 21:13 UTC

----------(1)

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:27:50 -0700 (MST)
From: Jean Whelan <whelan@spot.Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Z39.1

Issue 27 of ILI Standards Infodisk shows a cancelled Z39.1 dated
1977 and titled:

        Periodicals: Format and Arrangement

Since standards sometimes take years to develop, if they make it at all,
and the NISO website does not list the draft you have, I suggest you
contact NISO to find out the status of this one.

Jean Whelan, Assist. Prof.
Gemmill Engineering Library
C.B. 184
University of Colorado
Boulder, Co 80309-0184
303-492-6279; fax 303-492-6488
jean.whelan@colorado.edu

----------(2)

Date:         Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:02:41 -0500
From: Betty Landesman <betty@GWIS2.CIRC.GWU.EDU>
Subject:      Re: ANSI/NISO standard info needed (Catherine Nelson)

Yes, it was withdrawn a year or two ago.

Betty Landesman                         E-mail: betty@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
Systems Training Librarian              Phone:  202-994-1333
Gelman Library                          Fax:    202-463-6205
George Washington University
2130 H Street NW
Washington, DC   20052