Re: Free electronic journals? (Crystal Graham) Marcia Tuttle 25 Feb 1997 13:11 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 21:53:42 -0800
From: Crystal Graham <cgraham@GORT.UCSD.EDU>
Subject: Re: Free electronic journals?

No doubt others will offer more comprehensive replies, but a good place
to start is the CIC Electronic Journals Collection, which lists free
internet journals with more-or-less scholarly content. See
http://ejournals.cic.net/toc.Title.html.  Added benefit is that they have
glorious OCLC records and, for the most part, don't have print equivalents.

Crystal Graham
Head, Digital Information and Serials Cataloging
University of California, San Diego