Microfilm - Perceptual & Motor Skills -request for info. Dena Lahue 06 Feb 1997 14:52 UTC

Paula Pinter wrote:

>I am hoping someone out there can help me as this is faster then writing
>to the publisher; does anyone have a phone number for the publisher of
>Perceptual & Motor Skills?  I have checked in Ulrich's and there is no
>phone number listed.  I am looking for price information on microfilm
>(1996) and I have tried UMI and Micromedia (in Canada) and they do not
>carry this serial. ...

I checked this title in Ebsco's Serials Directory.  It says that it is
available in microfilm.  Documents are available from The Genuine Article,
BIOSIS Document Express, and UMI Article Clearinghouse.  The publisher is
Southern Universities Press, Box 9229, Missoula MT, 59807; phone is (406)
728-1710.  Hope this helps.

From:         Dena Lahue <dlahue@FAULKNER.EDU>